RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The number of authors for one paper is limited to 3.
- The material should be accompanied by a bonafide
certificate issued by a senior faculty member and must
include an address for communication with both the
author(s) and attesting authority.
- The paper should be type written on one side only with
double space typing on A4 size paper and should not
exceed 20 pages.(Including appendices and tables). The
abstract is to be limited to 1000 words.
- Participants will be provided with free lodging, boarding
and mess facilities. One way Class II railway fare will be
reimbursed on production of tickets.
- Three copies of the abstract should be sent to the
mailing address before March 5, 1998. All papers received
after the deadline will not be considered.